Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hi again...

Well, I'm taking a quick break from microscope work just to post that Martin and his 3 friends have safely made it to the summit and off the mountain.  I was elated to get a message of their success a few days ago.  I'll breathe a final sigh of relief when they return to what must be their mundane civilian lives after conquering a 22k+ ft mountain...

It's good to be back in Moscow...I've resumed volunteering at the bakery which continues to be rewarding on all fronts - the free food, the good people, the baking, the discounts...what a person truly needs in life.

Oh yes, perhaps folks who read this (which is who exactly I do not know), Sarah got a new Matrix! phantom gray!  now Sarah, karma, myself, and my father can drive around in a little matrix posse...talking about our decent gas mileage, boast about the cargo we haul in the back, and how many times we've slept in the matrices over night (I think thus far I am winning with 2 nights, my father and mother spent one night in my matrix, but that is another story)...

hugs...

No comments: