Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sigh...

So, I managed to lose my phone today - pretty cool like that.  But, good news is I've been looking for a new phone and I may have found one..the Samsung Gleam, the purple and black one comes out on Sunday, the link is to the gold one...and, well, we all know how I feel about gold (perhaps you don't know - I don't like it..)..in the meantime, I'll be using my old phone that might as well be a brick - tried looking for a visual image for you all, but failed...

Have I told you all yet that it was 3 degrees last night??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cut your hair and the cold air gets to you. That's why I've decide to put on thick layer of insulating fat...mostly it's around my neck like a scarf of fatness.

Are you picturing it now?