So the challenge: make microwaveable popcorn for yourself, get as many kernels popped as possible, but have NO burnt popcorn - what would be the point of popping all your kernels if you had to sacrifice their brethren? There maybe many confounding factors in this challenge - your microwave, your popcorn brand (i highly recommend newman's own and adding your own butter - also a sarah influence), when your popcorn was manufactured, the humidity in Key West, FL at the time...soo many...but this is just a start, send me an email with your results, and a pic if you want as well...I'll post it up on the blog that circulates >1, but <5 on the www...
Here's a pic of my first attempt...I think I counted 95-ish kernels...that's not very scientific I know...I'll count them again for real when my brain lets me...
oh, and yes, I am procrastinating...
Also, shot over to Seattle this weekend for a quick visit...got to surprise everyone at dinner/at Martin's 7scc benefit at Revolutions...it was much fun, and $1000 was raised for the Leukemia society, so all in all a wonderful weekend...
This is a pic of El and Hannah sleeping on kerri's bed on Sunday as I did my stats homework...I returned to Moscow the next day in time for my graduate seminar...whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment