what an amazing trip...I am still absorbing everything that happened and what a great time I had. I was so lucky to have experienced savory bites, wonderfully nice people, the bustling city, and breathtaking mountains, and al in between. I know it's all pretty cheesy sounding, but I just had a blast
Here are the last bit of photos...Sarah and I stil need to get together and swap photos. More to come from the last night of dancing at Club Pure in Shibuya, where we did not recognize a SINGLE song played (all hip hop). The closest was recognizing a song that sampled MIA's "Paper Planes"...regardless, a $25 cover and bottomless cup of any drink you desired (liquor, beer, wine SERIOUSLY) made for an ultimately fun night.
I can't believe the trip is over, settling in back in Moscow where Fall is in full swing. Hannah is mildly excited to see me it seems, I've accosted her many times already with big bear hugs...she, as is her way, just looks away and tries to bear through the pain.
I'm unpacked now and all seems right in the world. Tomorrow is Sunday - a day to try to get back up to speed at school (gasp, school!) and try to get my head back into being a student...This traveling thing is pretty great...and, I'm still on the look out for a nice boy from London name Mike who I met in Kyoto....So, in case anyone knows of one...maybe you could make that happen...I seem to make things as difficult as possible for myself...that or I am still trying to kill the hopeless romantic part in me...probably a little of both...
xo all, happy daylight savings!
Happy New Year!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment