Monday, March 16, 2009

mmm...

spinach = spring for me...this recipe for no cream spinach puree sounds great and not just because the first lady raves about it (though it does make it that much more intresting I'll admit)...
I'm catching up on my nytimes this spring break and life couldn't be better right now...I'm going climbing at 4 so I don't have much more time to post all of the fun reads...

Here is a story about a punk band from the 70s called Death that I enjoyed. I like their "Politicians in my eyes" song found on the article or here. I'd never heard of them before, but then again, I'm not a huge punk girl so it's not that surprising I guess..I really like this BW pic that they posted, though I can't get the whole thing to fit here for some reason:


Lastly,"Pathogens in our Pork"

No comments: