I could look at this blog forever and a day...I happened upon this via visiting 33rpmdesign.com - Andrio Abero's awesome site, I also saw he took part in this. Wish I had known about it while it was going on - a group of artists made a poster for the 30 days leading up to the election convincing you why to vote Obama...Andrio's is Oct 18th. There's something utterly entrancing about Oct 29th. I love so many of them - exciting that I can download all of them via pdf for free and make them my inspirational screen saver...
Classes are over, writing some more, prepping my mind for the field, sasquatch, a seattle trip to bid adieu (sniff!!) to iowa, and GK-12 classes to prep me for teaching teenagers about the importance of water resources...it's a full couple of months coming up...
things about dan you should know:
he has a dimple in his right cheek, but not his left
he likes to dance in my kitchen with me while cooking dinner
he likes crossword puzzles
he has impeccable posture (seriously)
he is beyond wonderful...
xo
Happy New Year!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment