Well...some quick updates:
1st: I am a Graduate & Professional Student Association Senator for the Water Resources Program...this basically means I go to a meeting every other week - there are bylaws, we approve things, second...and adjorn the meeting - still learning what that means really..
2nd: I got a position at the Co-Op here in Moscow as a Volunteer Baker! The shifts are in the morning 6-9am once a week...Early, but I am excited to work with cookie and bread dough on a regular basis!! We'll see how much I ingest during a shift - Very exciting!
3rd: I picked up a few CDs at KRFP to review: Bloc Party, Moving Units, and Lejune...I like the Bloc Party a lot actually...Moving Units is ok, still not as good as that first EP, and I haven't checked out Lejeune yet....
4th: this morning I turned on my ipod on shuffle and what did I hear? Keep the Car Running by the beloved Arcade FIre...I was instantly transported back to their set at Sasquatch where Josh, Karma and I bounced around while having a religious experience...I remember staring at everyone thinking to myself - are they as estatic as I am?? It could have been the gin...
5th: I am excited for a potluck at Brian's today in celebration of Chris' defense...I'm making veggie sushi because I just miss it...I'm hoping it will work out well, but looking forward to ingesting some fresh veggies...
6th: Did I tell you I went apple picking last weekend? It was quintissential a Northwest Fall activity...we made some apple cider and it is quite tasty - pics to come...
that is all...
Happy New Year!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment