
I bought this hoodie online today...I hope it makes me as happy as the picture does...ahh smartwool...
I just signed up to be a music reviewer on the local radio station here KRFP...I guess you just go in and listen to CDs and write a blurb about it before it goes into their music library...great way to listen to new music let's hope! An officemate, Giancarlo, hosts a weekly show Mondays 3-5pm...last week was his maiden voyage...looking forward to hearing it again today...
going to Seattle this weekend for the Ghostland Observatory show on Friday at the Showbox...should be quite fun...looking forward to being back in the city and eating some pho...
Also this week, I started volunteering for the Soil Stewards so I can connect with the farmer within me...last week we pulled up some chard and bound it up - the colors were quite vibrant and went well with my Kentucky Fried Pork I cooked up last week. Ah yes back to my topics of food and what I'm listening to, the enchiladas were quite tasty, and I'm back to listening to npr, with a healthy does of my "cheese" playlist which features some of the cheesiest love songs ever that you can't resist singing to while craking up at yourself...
cheers
ct
1 comment:
I'm getting Pho tonight! It's a Pho kinda day in Seattle. Are you implying that Moscow, Idaho lacks a Pho place?
Burn me a 'cheesy' cd....I'll do the same. It will be a battle of the musical kurds.
Post a Comment