good lord...I need to start doing work but the internet is sucking my life away...
so here's a site regarding unclaimed property...I can't go into details...just find states you used to live in/ do live in, and type your name in...perhaps you get lucky, perhaps no...I've typed in the names of many people I know already and have found two matches - $0.22 check for my mother, and something for Karma from Seattle City Light - that is a check between $25-50...that's a bit more substantial...you'll probably lose an hour thinking of all your friends and family to type in...is this a scam?? who knows..I need to turn off the internet now and get work done...
happy hunting...
Happy New Year!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Where's my money?
I'm sorry - I could have told you about this. I got like $75 one time - can't remember why - car insurance rebate or something. I remember that my mom's name was also attached to it so she had to sign all these affidavits and whatnot, but in the end. Ka-ching ka-ching! -K
Post a Comment