Tuesday, May 6, 2008

10 dead dogs...

So...here I am, done with classes, happy beyond belief, and I mean seriously...happy...i can't remember when I was last this happy...it may be the beer...regardless, happy...I can't stop looking at the person next to me (which is inevitably sarah here in Portland at the AFS meeting) and telling them (her) how happy I am....whether it be general elation over the end of the semester, the happiness of being in a city again, the giddiness of being around friends from past a future around me...or again, the free beer...i'm happy...i miss hannah, yes, but without her, still pretty f'ing happy...I haven't had alcohol in a while, so perhaps it was the grape vodka sprtizer, the two shots of knob creek, or the two glasses of full sail I've had today so far...but I'm happy...really happy...I'm in school, learning things, I'm about to embark on a field season in one of the most beautiful settings I have seen in my life...I have an advisor who is simply awesome, and am surrounded by people whom i adore and whom i love dearly...what more can a girl ask for? remember this moment chau, because the answer is, quite little else...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I's proud of you!