So....It's Tuesday..I'm in the Red Lion at Post Falls...kinda like February, but instead of the Idaho AFS it's a Wilderness Symposium. Sounds a lot more exciting then it really will be I think. Thus far Ellen and I have driven up to Post Falls and the Spokane Airport twice now...it's 36 miles away from the hotel and sorta boring. But Ellen and I stopped into sushi.com in downtown Spokane and had a tasty lunch. I haven't had sushi in quite a while so it was nice to have the taste of toasted sesame seeds, seaweed, and raw fish hit the palate. We get to charge it to the Dean's office, so this is pretty exciting...
Visiting Seattle was a nice end to the last trip...Portland was fabulous - great friends, great times, great food, great drinks, a lot of whiskey and a lot of laughs...Seattle was also coupled with whiskey, laughs, and friends....I miss the hugs...seriously. It was so warm and fuzzy to reunite with Hannah. I think she's done well with the Critter Sitters, but still welcomed mom coming home. She's been getting the extra tasty peanut butter - the freshly ground stuff! I think it's helped her coat be extra shiny...much snuggling transpired with the little time we had together...but now I'll see her in a few days. While here I hope to visit Cabela's and enjoy the amazing outdoor equipment spread they have to offer...I might buy a gun..checkout the photo library..awesome...
I don't have a whole lot to say right now as evidenced from the above offerings...
xo,ct
Happy New Year!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment