Hi!
- Couchsurfing.com article from nytimes...
- yippee for Vermont!
- It's gotten into the 60's this week in Moscow!! Everyone is uber happy!!!
- Sunny Saturday entailed Dan and I driving out to Elk Falls for a short hike in the snow with Hannah - we didn't bring snow shoes...that would've helped out a lot...afterwards we watched the FInal Four over at Rick's with a happy little posse...
- Had a meat-a-licious BBQ on sunny Sunday after an afternoon of everyone playing softball (or more correctly, me watching others playing softball), and I continued to sprain my ankle at the end of the night after jumping up and down drunkenly in my kitchen with Dan...oops
- Went climbing despite the bruised ankle and topped out on the Petzl route that has been plaguing me for the last month!
- Corey gave me a heads up on fun fun music headed to little ol' Moscow - Horsefeathers, David Bazan, and SERA CAHOONE!! woo hoo!!
- Dan and I just got tickets to see the Post Secret author, Frank Warren give a talk here at the SUB...here's a video of an example tour from Winnipeg - I can't wait!!!
- Friends Giancarlo and Bridget are having a sushi party this Friday - yum yum yum!!!
- Today Ellen and I are going to a Seder at the 1912 Center...4 cups of wine and food - yum!!! go jews!!!
All for now,
xo
ct
Happy New Year!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment